Monday, April 4, 2011

Architecture Experiments

I like to make experiments to try new architectural patterns. In my mind these are small tests to see if I think there is any chance of scaling them up to be part of a larger structure. It hasn't happened yet, but I think at least one of these has a chance. This one is an attempt to make an entrance with columns bordering it. I think some contrasting colors may work better for this style.


This second technique, as you can see, I experimented with some different color combinations. I really like the way the lime green turned out, although the other two color patterns are pretty decent as well.


Now to watch the pick a brick wall for a color of 1x1 round plates to stock up on and try to make a larger building...

No comments:

Post a Comment