Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Pirate Scene

The 5 year old has lately taken an interest in pirate figures when playing with Lego. That seemed to be the primary driving force in the scenario she created that is documented below.

First, a mermaid holding an umbrella had to make an appearance, along with an alligator.
I'm not really sure the reason for the soldier, although I suspect she doesn't differentiate between him and the pirates since he came with some of them. You may notice in the above picture at the far right and in the following the peg-legged pirate is at the end of the line of the main pirate group. That is because he has a peg leg, so he runs slower. Let's now take a look at what they are running towards.
Err, apparently they are headed to fight a group of Storm Troopers and Mandalorians. Wait, I don't think those guys are normally on the same side...
 
I also think that one of the Troopers is holding a katana. Frankly, I am finding this all a bit confusing. As for the bystander...
I'm at a loss to explain any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment